4.21.2007

My Saturday

Today is movie day. Actually, movie marathon day. as of press time, im watching my 5th movie for the day. (and i said i have to finish my paper.) =)
1) Rear Window- yeah the first time i saw this. really nice. the end part was gonna hold your breath.
2) Ang Pagdadalaga Ni Maximo Oliveros- I wasnt able to fully watch it yet as I am busy. but i was watching glimpses of it, especially the near end part. i like it. its a low budget movie so you'll see the lighting was affected, but the story was still there. thats what usually matters to me.
3) Pinay Pie- uh... i dont want to comment more. i was reading the subtitles, the translation was good. =) i like Joyce Jimenez there, she's the only one who's character you can tolerate.
4) You Are The One- gosh! ive seen this 4 times!!! the last 3 times i saw it, its because those im watching it with hasnt seen it. Sam Milby!!! haha! nah! he's not my "guy". =) fave scene: when Sally gets confronted by the fact that Will is not her boyfriend, but she has become consumed by the fact that there is "something" going on with them. ***hmmm.... friends! hello! =o)***
5) Santa Santita (International Release Title: MAGDALENA)- yeah right now im watching it. it has a good line-up. mostly actors that have been rewarded for their acting excellence, except for the main character. thats what was disappointing me. the main character.

#1 is the only Hollywood movie. #2 to #5 are all Filipino movies.
and i am still not done with my paper, i also have to help my groupmates with the report. great!

2 R a v e s:

One Little Seedling said...

You might as well have sat out in the sun all day. =)

@margeemateo said...

all i did was to allow being disrupted by the movies. =o)