2.07.2007

V-Day Plans

now, i dont have a V-day plan. neither do i have someone to share that day...

but my friend Nina asked me for an opinion on what to do for Valentine's day? a plan she will prepare for her and her boyfriend to enjoy. first thing i tod her was to watch a sugary-sweet V-day movie. she like the idea, but we both knew that wasnt enough. so the next thing that i remembered i dinner. but fancy resto's are too expensive, and other than that, i do not know what to recommend. so she asked me if making dinner is fine, i said of course! and yada, yada, yada.

then im thinking, wow! if EVER there was someone to share V-day with, i do not even know what to do?
***such a sucker!!!*** haha!

but as i am now writing this down, in my defense, i should say that i guess if youre on that situation, you'll know what to do, coz you know what your partner likes, wants, and dislikes. so it will be easier to think of, rather than thinking of the outrageous sugary-sweet situation, the perfect scenario, and then its not the viable plan in the world.

so just a thought to add for my love month *i suck* posts. and to my friend, good luck! have fun!

*sigh!*

2 R a v e s:

Wander Girl said...

Hahaha! So im in your post huh? Yeah, i want it to be a purrrfect since its our first V-day together (and my first un-lonely -if there is such a word- v-day). So yeah, thanks for the idea! loved it! :P i will keep you posted if "something special (you know what i mean)" pushes through! :)

@margeemateo said...

yeah you should tell me! hehe!

=o)