2.07.2007

sched's

going back to school means i have to be more organized.
as of this moment i have 3 trusty calendars. the I-Cal, my organizer, and my Sun phone's calendar. I have written my schedules in all three. the most detailed though is in my organizer coz it was the one i wrote to right away to take down notes of the supposedly available scheds (which was so hard to find!). my sun phone is the next i'll update, my phone is my easy access. i always have it handy, and i do get to memorize, or remember things alot because of this phone. i look at it often so thats why it makes a diff. now, with technology by my side, i guess i have to get myself used to using my Mac alot to jot down notes, throw in my life details, and all other stuff i need to do. it is easy to use and much better to access since if i will be dependent on this creature, i will have more stuff inside my brain (just like how i remember things using the phone). is that a good thing? i do hope so.
but at present, i really dont have a complicated sched (i mean for my end). having been given the chance to have 6 units for this semester, it was a nice thing to have. my sched goes as follows:
(1) English101 MWF 10:10 to 12:00 (starting Feb 19th) @Dundalk Campus
(2) History111 MW 14:00 to 16:55 (starting Mar 19th) @ Essex Campus
***and both ends on May 20th***
kindda fun to look at, ayt? i remember my first term as Pol Sci major, i had 18 units in total, 12 major units, 6 general ed units. Publica, my first class, starts at 840? or something like that. then my last subject is Poliana which ends at 550. i had no breaks (except for the 10minute breaks in between each subject), and i do this 2 days per week, the only days that i go to school.
after that seemingly fun but devastating experience, i sweared off doing that again. it was too hectic, and i'll never forget that. the term that i never had a life. haha!
then there's the creating the schedule and looking at available courses. in my projected course load, i needed to take Intro to Pol Sci. of course they didnt want me to take that, but when i was getting sick of not getting the sched that i want, i was asking the ISO staff if i can take a Pol Sci subj, not necessarily the Intro. she was just laughing at me. ok i just remembered, i should be taking econ courses. cant you take what your heart wants? damn! then i was ended up checking the sched by myself. it was funny when i saw this subject that had one day only, wednesday! i said, ok i think i'll get this. then i checked again, oops, cannot be there, thats not part of the late start subjects. bummer! so i ended up having a sched that needs me to transport myself to the other campus.
about the MTA, yeah i wasnt able to try it yet. but thanks to my uncle and to Browser for the ride. prevented me from freezing and getting lost. hehe! so going back to the MTA, i told you before that i checked the route from the one nearest the house to Essex. but with my first class being Dundalk, i have to check that again now, or else, i'll go into circles. ugh! then also i have to check that way from Dundalk to Essex for my second class. aint that a little ugly? harhar! hopefully everything works out for me. next step also is getting a license, and i need now to research on that. anyone help me out with that? (i guess i know who =) ).
so that was the day, and oh, i didnt include my looking back to memory lane.
Soundtrack 1: the Graduation March. as i was on my uncle's car on the way to school, the station played the Graduation March (i dont want to quote any names as I am not sure who composed this theme). I was here on my way to school, and i hear the Graduation theme. makes me have a knot in my stomach. a little over a year ago when i heard that, on my big day, and a factor to my fate today. it was part of my chain of events. the other knot goes to a forward thinking experience where you want to tell yourself, yes, you'll hear it again on your graduation day, from what, my AA or something higher? hmmm... lets see. :)
Soundtrack 2: Crazy For You. now, i do not want to elaborate anything about this. i am too psyched up already. but this was one of the 80s songs that set my mood to listening to that genre songs till night time.
Soundtrack 3: 80s songs. i had to generalize it. it was to many to think of. i was singing! i dont even remember liking some of those songs but i knew how to sing it. harhar!!
Soundtrack 3: Late 90's songs. late 90's comprise mostly of songs i remember from my 7th grade to early high. sigh!
Soundtrack 4: songs from near past. the songs i heard in the last couple of years. (considered as my near past is Chasing Cars and those before that).
so thats it! till next!

2 R a v e s:

SoNSo1 said...

Dundalk to Essex on the same days. That may be brutal. Ask the Seed to drive you around!

@margeemateo said...

i'll do some research also. =o)