4.03.2009

My Pan De Sal


My Pan De Sal, originally uploaded by Margeeboo.

my wishes were fulfilled by having my own pan de sal on my saucer this morning. pair with butter, and nothing could go wrong. i drank coffee too. it was simply amazing having a good breakfast.

though this is not what im blogging about.

beneath my sheer joy to eating pan de sal, i received a message from my friend. i hope you can all help me in sending prayers as he goes for his surgery today. the past two months has been a lot of doctor's visit for him. between an appendectomy, ablation, and now this irregular heartbeat problem that he has. i hope and know things will be fine, and i do hope that his next doctor's visit will tell him that he is fine as ever could be. wishes, luck, love, and prayers Magic!

0 R a v e s: