2.25.2009

alright...

 alright, me still laughing at this. http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/james-franco-seth-rogan-2009-oscars-skit/14709662 i dunno why. but maybe coz it has James Franco. =D

3 R a v e s:

One Little Seedling said...

Kaminski!!!!!!!!!! He's a God. "it's Zohan, I like that movie"

"When I watch movies, I like to be intellectually stimulated or watch young boys have sex with Nazis."

I like how they threw in their buddy Jason Siegel naked as usual, that was awesome.

MTV movie awards has nothing on this skit. So much greatness in a few minutes. And why wasn't Step Brothers nominated?

SoNSo1 said...

Franco is gay. Did you see him kissing that Milk guy? A-hunh?!

I can't believe they kept the Seigal sound FX. That slapping is just plain hilarious..

One Little Seedling said...

Yeah, I can't believe they snuck in the "slapping".