4.29.2007

Sunday Afternoon

the proximity of Cable TV and the HyperMachine made up my Sunday Afternoon

My Sunday Afternoon Activity List:
1) MHD- music in High Def. yeah! when you've got nothing to watch, switch it here and you'll find something interesting. when i switched to it earlier, i saw Mick Jagger singing. ive heard that song before, just wasnt sure what its title is. then there was the airing of Rock Honors, which made me change the channel, coz i wasnt really in the mood for something like that. Now, they are airing VH1 Storytellers featuring Coldplay. i pumped up the volume and just letting Chris Martin take me away.
2) A Lot Like Love (2005)- another cheesy movie ive seen for N-times. haha! Ashton Kutcher. i remember the first time i saw this movie, i cried. well now, i cried still, coz of something i remembered from one of the scenes... next....
3) One, Two, Three (1961)- nice b/w movie with wise crack comedy. attack on a German communist and the American capitalist through company Coca Cola. nice. really nice.
4) 2 long letters- yeah two long letters for my friends. just my way to release tension, and catch up with them... i mean them maybe catching up about me (whether they're interested or not)
5) watching the Spidey 3 trailer over and over and feeling so giddy about it. wow! im so excited all the more. too much trailers and commercials and everyone getting excited is making me feel that too!
6) the YM chat with Nina M. about X-Men and other things Marvel. well, we started with other things Marvel (like Superman vs Batman) and how the X-Men movies might have been better if they added Gambit and if they had a different Cyclops and all those. haha! what a nice conversation!
7) pondering what time i should start reading for my test tomorrow. haha! i need all my energy and brain to focus on that, and up to now, i still dont have it. damn!

so i hope i can act on #7 ASAP. im so i need of a good grade. im so in need to retain my current average called average.

0 R a v e s: