2.08.2007

Diaspora

When the Red Bus Group is now a living memory.
I suddenly missed my Red Bus Group. We, 5 people who are always together 5 times a week, in our 1 or 1 1/2 long trip going to school, and 1 1/2 to 2 hours trip going home. We kindda grew up together, there was a trio already when i joined the group. i was in 6th grade that time, *supladita*, and without a care in the world (all i was thinking is going back to my original place, QC). so, i think it took awhile before i really got to be close with them, especially one of closest buds up to now, joyce.
now, we are a dispersed group. college life did not only disperse us, it was our fate to scatter around the planet that will avoid us to see each other again in quite a while. Im in MD, Anj is in IL, Raissa is in CA, Joyce is in Oz, and Valerie is in RP still (?) *please confirm*.
we get to email or chat still, except for Val, but Joyce and I are still sending emails, Raissa and Anj are my *kulitan* buddies on the phone. Ones i share my bits of the day or whatevers.
Love you girls and I miss you so much! hope we can see each other pretty soon. i think the first one i'll see if ever will be Raissa. aint that nice?

4 R a v e s:

Anonymous said...

Marge, what about Irene? Hahaha!!! And who could forget about the white & red bus days together? lolz. I could only smile and reminisce...What a journey that was..=) syke.

*Love yah girls! <3

@margeemateo said...

come on admit it, it was more of us that time. actually it was more of the 4 of us. hihihi! but i was kindda getting close to irene by the time before we graduated. :)

Unknown said...

haha! o my! those were the days...i miss all of you...you should come visit me here!

@margeemateo said...

yeah when its not freezing there! gee! i dont want to pack everything. lol! =o)