2.08.2007

honest

 why is it that when my bestfriend said her honest opinion, i listened?

i guess that is what you can call the power of your bestfriend. after whining, ranting, and raving to her since who knows when, especially last night *after that email!*, she told me something that is true which brought me back to my senses.

ok, this is the scenario.because of me ranting about the email, i was quite getting hyper. i honestly was having a hard time breathing as my nasal passage and my chest seemed to be all of a sudden congested. i had to take my inhaler just to relieve me, my water to calm me down, but no, i was still in high spirits. i talked to different people, and they seem to be in agreement or disagreement to what i want to hear. i am just so unpredictable that whatever they said, i didnt like it somehow. then i got tired (for it was 1am already) and i slept, leaving my phone open in case she has some messages for me.

but my bestfriend didnt message me while i was sleeping. when i woke up at 630, i greeted her with the odd message called good morning (as it was 730 in the Phils at this time). i asked her again about my silly questions, and after 3 messages, she said the real thing. the honest line that ive heard from anyone ive talked to since last night. i didnt cry, i didnt get mad at her, i just sat on my bed, thinking deeply, and realizing, yes, she is right. and i thanked her for that.

i dont know if she knows what my right timing is. when i get hyper, i tend not to listen. but my sleep calmed me down, and maybe she knew that it was best to calm me down first and drop the breaking message. i guess, and am hoping, that really, she knew me that well. =o)

to phoebe, thank you for listening, though honestly, I am still thinking about it. at this moment i cant get it off my mind anymore. i guess no one can understand it better than you, for i tell you things un-edited, without the fear of judgement, without the fear of breaking the trust, without the fear of insecurity, without the fear of anything else that i can (and cannot) think of. thanks really. you shut me back to reality, and i needed that. i am still, in a bliss, but i am sane and sober than yesterday. hehe! sometimes, these things just make me high and drunk without actually taking any substance. i think im worst now with being hyper than ever! hehe! but thank you again

there are other friends who help me, ***gina, nins, shiels, tina, annix, tanya, karen, allan (my constant constant YM buddies who still make me sane, but just cannot let things pass thru my brain. sorry guys! hehe! but love you lots!***, but this is the best i can do to acknowledge them hihihi!!!

5 R a v e s:

@margeemateo said...

phoebe, notice the time? i swear i didnt do that on purpose. i wont write to you on a round-off time. haha!!! memories of the past... lol! =b

Anonymous said...

mwuah! glad to help. anytime =)

Anonymous said...

yes, yes everyone loves phoebites!! =D

@margeemateo said...

:) she hasnt read it. im talking to her right now. :)

@margeemateo said...

joycee, u should be reading Diaspora!!!