2.08.2007

Calling BrowserMetrics

my You Tube Day.
watch this.
a Haunted House and 2 crazy people. enjoy!

4 R a v e s:

SoNSo1 said...

That's what we should do! Find a haunted house and see if we can get the ghosts to appear. Whoever runs out first loses! And whoever stays with the ghosts and dies of fright loses! Brilliant!

I'm looking up haunted houses as we speak.

Hold on...

I hear something...

@margeemateo said...

oh no! tito called me and asked me if i still needed the light downstairs. i was baffled. i havent been down by the basement since monday. i didnt know the light was on there, when since monday or tuesday? hala!!!

@margeemateo said...

that betting is freaky...

@margeemateo said...

oh yeah i just saw that trailer for the messengers. cool. the leg under the sheets.

now im not gonna turn the lights off!!!