1.20.2007

Love-Bridging

Philippines, the US, Australia

when i found out that someone was interested in dating my friend, i got so excited. i know both of them, grew up with them, but though the world was seemingly small for them, i did not know that they hardly met. so though we are all miles apart from each other, i am trying my best to get them to talk. haha! whew!

though all along i thought that my girlfriend was still in the Philippines. i just found out through her network page that she's now in the land of Oz. ho me! and now, what will happen to this love-bridging story of mine? damn! i am getting frustrated.

so the guy is still going to send me messages, thats for sure, and he will keep on asking me about my friend; while my friend is in somewhere land biting her lip coz someones talking about her.

great love story to watch out for... miles apart... though.

0 R a v e s: