8.18.2011

blog-a-boo

I've missed blogging. I've not written here in a long time and it seems I've lost touch to how you have to sound like in a blog. I remember how I like how I write on a blog but don't like my school essays. Now it seems like I like my twitter feeds more than the blog. Its the worst feeling because all you see are 140 characters and you're not sure if you've formed a senseless sentence or just a meaningless phrase.


I've got nothing against Twitter because its accessible and really easy to use. Plus I can read news faster than waiting for it to be printed on papers or be featured on nightly news. But it too is cryptic. Blog on the other hand has that free form that you can express in sentences, figures, and what not's what you've been thinking.

I just wanted to say that. In summary I just miss blogging. That is all.

0 R a v e s: