10.18.2008

HP 2133-KR922UT

while Seed and Browser are talking about the new MB's and MBP's, i laid my eyes on this:

Back to PC's kiddo (in Linux)! hihihi! i dunno. i just want it. i dont need it. i just want it. i want a back up word processor. i want a notebook-notebook where it just stores my crazy stuff. no other deal, just a simple piece of device that can hold up my various term papers and literary pieces. the good thing i guess for me with that is that it will avoid me to hook it up to the internet. hihihi! YEZ!

PS: but i should tell you that of course i am not getting rid of my baby.

3 R a v e s:

SoNSo1 said...

Get it.

But Linux is junk.

One Little Seedling said...

"i want a notebook-notebook where it just stores my crazy stuff. no other deal, just a simple piece of device that can hold up my various term papers and literary pieces"

Why would you get another notebook on top of that then? Really? What's the point?

I'm just saying cause you seem to always regret buying things. =)

Also I don't know if you'd want to deal with Linux.

@margeemateo said...

come on guys! I obviously just want a new toy! Hihihi!!!