7.22.2008

Reflections after watching The Dark Knight for the second time

yes last night i did. no, im not too addicted.

(1) i know why i like this movie.
(2) gave me a couple more insights about the human side of the movie.
(3) watching it in a different cinema pissed me off. im not sure if the audience saw it last friday like me, but then i just missed the emotions and reactions poured out by the audience last Friday. on that scene where Gordon re-appeared, no one even reacted, like, "yeah right, he is back." of course everyone chuckled during Joker's nurse scene outside the hospital, but no one even reacted when they saw him turn around while he was inside Dent's hospital room! oh yeah! and the magical pencil scene, no one reacted. stoic!

2 R a v e s:

One Little Seedling said...

I guess it wasn't flashy and cartoony enough? =)

Hee hee. Oh well.

I still can't get over the scene of him flying from one building to the next. Loved the sound and sense of awe.

We believe in you Dark Knight!

@margeemateo said...

yes. it didnt have neon lights!!!

and i was humming myself to sleep...