7.10.2008

for this weekend

i hate packing more than i should need, so i packed up last night. not that im excited (im half-excited), and while packing up, the mental note was, "its only for a night. its only for a night." so i packed light. the only heavy stuff were toiletries. why should there be a lot of toiletries that i'll need? then i put in my book, my phone charger, and an umbrella. just in case. the only thing im gonna do today and tomorrow is pack on information to my ipod. im loading My Blueberry Nights right now for when i get bored with reading, and a load of songs and pictures. also, i made bookmarks and sent myself maps, and list of addresses to where i want to go. so far, i have a list of the hot dog places, the hotel, and the nearest shopping area. the next on my list to find out is where the nearest hang out places are and what is the name of that expensive Japanese place that has Kobe sushi.

0 R a v e s: