4.16.2008

"stop printing you brat!"

 Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
Andy Rooney


if my printer was able to talk, it could've shouted to me and told me "you are making me tired, you lazy brat!" yes. i exhausted his wits and power. it still has some blood on it. it has its colored blood for sure, and the black blood is maybe 1/3 dripped on papers, but i exhausted it for i printed too much within 20 minutes, and i heard it gasp for air as i asked it to print all my handouts so i can lazily cram for my exams tomorrow.

i need to breathe too. its not only you dear printer, who is asking for break (oh yeah you are on break now my dear, not me). as i listen to more Jewel and Johnny Cash, its making me inspired to write properly. now if i can be inspired by Bono and write my speech for tomorrow... (though my playlist is still on J, it will take some time to reach U, of course unless i fast forward which defies the sense of leisure listening)

ok, signing-out.

0 R a v e s: