1.22.2008

a sad news

 as i opened my email today, there was a sad news. Heath Ledger died today.

what?

i had to read an article to believe it. i browsed thru it and shut it off. then i was REALLY teary eyed.

why?

i was thinking, what happens now to the Dark Knight movie? im so excited to see him as Joker. Dark Knight is in post production now says imdb. but still, watching Dark Knight will never be the same coz u know he cant repeat it again.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

3 R a v e s:

SoNSo1 said...

This just bums me out. I don't know why. Just sad to see someone cut down in the prime of their lives.

@margeemateo said...

especially someone like heath ledger. he's a good one to watch and im really excited about Dark Knight coz also of him.

One Little Seedling said...

I know I was just warming up to the guy. If you look at his performances, he had a lot to offer.

It's even sadder about the 2 yr old. Dark Knight will be bittersweet ending to his career.