10.24.2007

brain freeze or whatever!

i always get to a point where my brain freezes like this cold rainy day.

bad thing, i think ive been constantly having the brain freeze, and neither hot chocolate nor triple shot latte can create neuron shocks to electrify my brain. nada. frozen.

either im (un)inspired to write something i do not like writing about, or work on something that i am not interested in working on. whatever it is, that is not a good reason, for when u are in school u just gotta do it. its not a take it or leave it matter. though no one notices this (if not for me saying it now) as like (a) i do blog still, and (b) i just did a note worthy critique (?) for my aunt's group report for her grad studies. (great! okay, i think its note worthy as i ended up having a half page questio-rama in my reply email to her). so u see? i SHOULD NOT HAVE A BRAIN FREEZE! but instead, i get lost in la-la-land in doing my stuff.

what helped me though in going back on track is a 2 nice cups of overly hot latte, a good cafe set-up beside the window on a rainy afternoon, and reading a magazine article about this person's critique (or review) of The Darjeeling Limited. it is inspiring to write when you read something you like. you tend to express yourself in someone else's tone but with your thoughts. though my paper is not about the movie, i was able to get my writing groove back (and type away) thinking i can write as much as that writer have done. its like trying to channel yourself (or your work maybe).

to sum up my thoughts, heres what ive got to say...
im an ass to be spending time writing here when i havent even finished my task. get back to work! =p

0 R a v e s: