5.07.2007

Writers Block

ive been complaining about my writers block for many weeks now. i have been having a hard time writing for my school papers, just because i dunno where to start or what to say. then my English prof gave us something to do. She gave us a phrase to start with (in our case) or put the phrase in the middle of the write-up. she asked us to write two pages about it. what happened was, i ended up with 2 pages, and more things to write about.

ive had the idea of the story in my brain for 3 months now. i never got the chance to act on it as i had school work and this thing called, didnt know where to start. though the start didnt become the thing that i was originally thinking of, it became a good start, thus im sticking to it. after my finals, i know i'll type it up and continue with my short story. of course its a love story. haha! i cant remember when was the last time i wrote a story. and i thought i lost my mojo. it was all up to me to just get back into the knack of it.

its liberating to write again. i mean, its not that ive not been writing (between blogging and school work, come on!) but writing a story or poem makes me frustrated for having stopped doing it. i hope that when i get to start on this, i can just continue with it. i wish id be able to do more creative writing. school makes you get diverted from all your creative knack, there are only instances when they enhance you back to it, and then you realize youre a monster who cant stop going for more. exciting! id like to be the monster again! LOL! =o)

0 R a v e s: