3.11.2007

Notes on the SWS Survey

The recent SWS Survey dated February 24-27, 2007 showed Pangilinan leading the senatorial bid. It is not surprising, since he is competent and he still has the "star" quality. Though personally, I too, if I was asked, would still vote for him, because as I said, he is competent and is a statesman above anything else (of course sad or not to say that still he has the star quality).

Second is Loren Legarda. Though I do not want her to be re-elected, if thats the will of the people, to put her into position again, fine by me (just dont blame me or anyone else when things get rowdy). Third on the list is Manny Villar. Though he is not part of my list, he is part of those under reconsideration. I cannot comment more on those under reconsideration.

The list extends to 22 people more. However, I would like to comment on the top 12. i have too much to oppose on the top 12, but i'll mention my 3 picks that should be out of the top 12 so that I can put the 3 that I picked to change the scene. Those that I oppose to for being on the list are... Greg Honasan (why include him again? we should have had enough of him. we'll put ourselves on the same mistakes again, don't you think?), Alan Peter Cayetano (we will be fooling ourselves if we keep him, because he is fooling us. he is very much visible infront of the cameras, but with regards to his Congress performance....) and Tito Sotto (come on! dont we have enough butterflies? and need him to have fun in Eat Bulaga, not in the Senate halls).

The 3 that I'm pushing for are: Ed Angara (yeah, one of the butterflies, but he is for me one of the statesman still. he has the elements of the statesman at work.), Mike Defensor (another one who has the elements of a statesman. i dont get it why people hate him alot, when he is the Chiz Escudero of the administration...thats why i like them both.), Sonia Roco (not only did my dad convince me to consider her, I would say, after looking at her credentials that the Filipino can have faith in her. just do not use the name of her dead husband, former Sen. Raul Roco in promoting propganda and all, that can ruin her credibility).

So these are my revisions. It is up to the people, on the May elections, to decide their fate. Right of Suffrage, Right to Vote.

2 R a v e s:

Anonymous said...

my very good teacher told me that chiz escudero is very corrupt, according to his very good friends in the congress. but, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.

@margeemateo said...

im actually looking at issues about him. the first thing that i only emphasized about liking him is how he is so eloquent. though that should not only be the one to look for on a candidate, it is a plus. second is that as with my observation with Mike Defensor, he is willing to stand by his beliefs whatever happens. though, based on his podcast over at inquirer, there are inconsistencies with his actions and what he is saying, i still, yes, hope for the best in him. though i havent checked everyones profile especially the alternative candidates. i'll update you on that if i get the alternatives.