3.03.2007

Candidate #1

Francis Joseph Escudero
I am currently listening to his Podcast over Inquirer.net. It is funny that it was like his interview was being put on fast forward.
He is speaking so fast! But then you can understand and catch up with what he wants to say. But to everyone, it is really nice to listen to his podcast. Its a little make or break for him.

Why I like Chiz? I saw this guy talk. I, for one, am a person who thinks a lot about those who talk a lot. But when I heard him talk in DLSU (courtesy of Poliscy), this guy “swooned” me. To this day, I should say that we do not belong to the same political boat, but then he convinced me about his beliefs in an instant! He was not a charmer, rather, he knew how to speak, and he knew how to deliver it clearly. I am also hats off to this guy for having strong convictions. These days, you do not get to see politicians who have strong convictions on what they believe in. he is consistent and can tell you that everything he believes is right (of course that is when you have to use your brains to analyze these stuff). Chiz Escudero also has a good record in Congress. Though reading the House Bills he authored and co-authored, i dont get it why his colleagues cannot support his bills with regards to his town of Sorsogon, but they can support his bills that are a little useless for me. Almost all his proposals for Sorsogon are on pending status.

Infront of the media, he is the politician. But based on his record, he is not only a politician but someone who knows how to govern. He is trained to do these stuff. He is good for the job. (Future me is keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to say this still in the next coming of years).

0 R a v e s: