2.20.2007

i feel sick!!!

 when i am on the go, working or doing something and am focused on it, i dont feel it. i feel normal.

but when i woke up this morning, i saw myself sneezing alot. then i cant breath right.
when i got home, my head was splitting itself again... or splitting me!!! so i took 2 tablets of ibu--. but after 1.5 hours, it was still the same. oh my! i had two water bottles for the past hour!!! so i took another tablet. 3 tablets in 2 hours, and 5 for the whole day.

and ive been getting headaches since... tuesday? oh my! my headaches been going for officially a week now! and today is the worst! tsk2!

so , what can i do? rest maybe. nah! but i am this restless soul... oh my! i dunno how to settle down and rest.

3 R a v e s:

Anonymous said...

you need to change your glasses margaux. that's probably the reason you're getting headaches:)

@margeemateo said...

=) but also got colds now though. =)

@margeemateo said...

got a temporary answer last night...
sinutab and sleep