1.21.2007

the stupid things you do



my baby is 3 days old, and on this third day, i made the mistake in handling it.

out of my sheer boredom or explorativeness, i did something stupid. its so stupid i would not want to share it. a complete lapse in judgement that i should have anticipated before i did my act.

this is too insane! i knew i should've just watched a movie or continued tinkering with the Garage Band program. but i think the frozen air, the coolness of the outside, has made my brain frozen. oh too stupid!!!

in other news, it started snowing in my part of the world. its officially winter here.



if i would have concentrated on getting pictures with the snow showers, i couldve not done my stupid thing. but of course, i cannot turn back time, only heal the wound. argh!!!

*fin*

0 R a v e s: