8.19.2008

I went there one day too early

I wasnt able to make it as the 50 millionth fan... =( i was one day too early. but either way... O's lost to Red Sox. =(

good thing it was an Oriole fan who won as the 50Mth.

5 R a v e s:

SoNSo1 said...

I think they were always planning on giving it to an o's fan all this time. Thank god. I wonder what time he went through the gates.

There's still the 100 million fan in o's history. What's the count now?

@margeemateo said...

that might be 14 years more.

SoNSo1 said...

No.

This Saturday. They're 100 short. Which is 3 games given the fact that they average 40k for boston and it will be the same for the yankees. Plus, after this hitting the news. There will be no more tickets for this weekend.

Do you even read the website you're linking to? ;)

@margeemateo said...

fine! got me there. i saw this link hanging on my email. =p

and i didnt visit this page... http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ballpark/50_million.jsp

@margeemateo said...

oh tell me! i didnt even read your comment right. i thought i woke up to compute this damn thing...

guess what? i need to sleep. =D