2.09.2007

hyperactive syndrome and the coffee junkie

for the past 5 days, the only time that i was able to drink coffee was today and last wednesday, and i had a cup each (a medium and venti) of brewed coffee, with some cream and some splenda. but then it was only today that i was able to strengthen my observation. i became hyper, my heart was racing, and i was on the roll. now, i somehow debunk my theory of hyperactivity from last wednesday's feat. i was restless, talkative, and again, hyperactive, and as of this moment, it is as if i swallowed a hard candy that would not settle down my esophagus, and that is in my mind choking me (since nothing happened in the past couple of hours for me to choke on something anyway). so i know i have to stand up and do some breathing exercises, most likely what i can remember from shibashi class. then try to calm myself down, try to concentrate, and hopefully in an hour, be able to sleep.
oh bless me! =o)

0 R a v e s: